Bored? No WiFi? How about reading?
I can’t even explain how great it is to start a book and go to a totally different world. It just inspires me.
I know, when you think of reading, you probably don’t want to hear about it. But actually, when you start reading, it’s just amazing!
So, I decided to make a list of really great books I read myself and books that are high-rated by people.
1. The Bible
2. Pride and Prejudice– Jane Austen
3. Eleanor and Park– Rainbow Rowell
4. The Shack– William P. Young
5. The Diary of a Young Girl– Anne Frank
6. Memoirs of a Geisha– Arthur Golden
7. The Great Gatsby– F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. Jane Eyre– Charlotte Bronte
9. The Fault in Our Stars– John Green
10. Eve– Anna Carey
11. Harry Potter– J.K. Rowling
12. Bridge to Terabithia– Katherine Paterson
13. The London Eye Mystery– Siobhan Dowd
14. Slide– Jill Hathaway
15. Nineteen Eighty-Four– George Orwell
16. Brave New World– Aldous Huxley
17. Looking for Alaska– John Green
18. Paper Towns– John Green
19. To Kill a Mockinbird– Harper Lee
20. Howl’s Moving Castle– Diana Wynne Jones
21. Wuthering Heights– Emily Bronte
22. If I Stay– Gayle Forman
23. Everything, Everything– Nicola Yoon
24. Redeeming Love– Francine Rivers
25. Love Like Jesus– Judah Smith
26. Purpose Driven Life– Rick Warren
27. Crazy Love– Francis Chan
28. Emma– Jane Austen
29. Life of Pi– Yann Martel
30. Nobody’s Boy– Hector Malot
These are a few great books to read. I hope you’ll like them and try them.